Nov 30, 2009

Vintage Chihuahua Manual

Man, oh man, do I want a copy of this exact book. If the photos inside are even remotely as goofy as the cover picture, then this beats the hell out of any contemporary chihuahua care guides by a landslide. Who cares if the information within is right or wrong, it's got to be a page-turner! Look at the poor little retarded fellow on the right and tell me that you wouldn't snap him up immediately if you saw him up for sale anywhere. Life couldn't possibly get more fun than it would be with him in your life.

Photo courtesy of Painter Girl on flickr.

2 comments:

Draco and his Mom said...

hahahaha very funny Victoria, though I think the Chi on the left looks like an older wizened Bram.
I love these old pictures you post.

Victoria said...

I love the ld pix too. For some reason chis from another period in time look "different" and sometimes that "different" is hilarious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin