Mar 21, 2010

Edison's Birthday Bash Part I




Today was Edison's third birthday. I can not believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday when a tiny bundle of brown fur made me fall instantly in love with him when he leaped into my arms at the breeder's house, gave me a tiny chi hug around my neck, and never let go. It was love at first sight for us both. Yet here we are, in the blink of an eye, at birthday number three.

There were less presents this year, not because the boys don't love them, but because daddy said the amount of dog toys in this house has become obscene, and he's unfortunately right. But that didn't mean that the gifts that the boys got (the non-birthday boy always gets something too so as not to feel left out) weren't greatly enjoyed. They were, with much tug of warring over them and chasing of one another around the house in a bid to snatch away a desired new toy.

There was oodles of doggie play fun before we moved on to cake.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin